Monday, April 9, 2012

Fidel Castro - Ozzie Guillen Apologizes For Castro Comment - Sporting News - Mlb

CINCINNATI Miami Marlins office manager Ozzie Guillen apologized on Saturday regarding informing a journal in which he loves Fidel Castro , your thoughts that caused that will team that will issue a statement denouncing your Cuban dictator.

Guillen told Time newspaper this he loves Castro plus aspects the pup regarding remaining in electric power hence long. When Guillen examine his or her comments Friday, your dog stated he / she experienced sick simply because he suspected exactly how men and women would certainly react.

Guillen called your team's beat internet writers pertaining to a closed-door reaching prior to your game contrary to the Cincinnati Reds upon Saturday night time and apologized.

"I will apologize whenever I injured somebody's feelings, or maybe I hurt a person's thought," Guillen shared with your writers. "I really want these folks to find out I'm against every little thing hundred percent I do it again it again the method this person (been) healing people for the last 60 years."

In solution to the magazine story, that Marlins unveiled a record saying, "There is actually nothing to help esteem related to Fidel Castro .

"He is a brutal dictator who's brought on unbearable pain for additional than 50 years. We are now living in a local community contains sufferers of the dictatorship, and the people today in Cuba continue to endure today."

It's certainly not at the first try Guillen, out of Venezuela, has made a powerful comment regarding your controversial leader. During his first information discussion seeing that Marlins boss in September, he bristled at the suggestion they supports Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez.

"Don't tell my aunt that, due to the fact your lady hates which man. She hates your pet to be able to death," Guillen said. "I reinforced Chavez? If I was promoting Chavez, can you think I would be office manager from the Marlins? I never established Chavez."

Guillen stated he features in no way spoken to be able to Chavez, nevertheless in reality your dog been seen in within the Venezuelan leader's countrywide the airwaves indicate twofold within October 2005, when Guillen contributed that Chicago White Sox towards the World Series title. At the actual time, Guillen said: "Not so many folks including the particular president. I do. My momma will certainly kill me, nevertheless it really is a great dignity to discuss with the president."

Guillen started to be a new U.S. resident throughout 2006, and also he has been a lot more vital associated with Chavez with latest years.

"It's not my own mistake Chavez is the president," Guillen said. "I did not put him or her there. . We received what we deserved."

No comments:

Post a Comment